Love is around the corner @ Miniso!
Dear PenPen… It is LOVE season!
This year, PenPen has decided to send his greatest blessings to one lucky winner with a BIG PRIZE - A $750 Travel Gift Card for a pair of two !
To get the ticket into this raffle, you will have to participate in our in-store love confession event - “Dear PenPen” !
Do not worry, we are not putting you on the spot in front of the crowd. If you notice, there will be a “Confession Corner” set in our stores. All you have to do is, pick up a piece of sticky notes provided by our staff, and write a love secret that you want to tell PenPen. On the back of the sticky note, kindly write down either a personal email or Instagram handler contact of yours. Once you are done, attach that note to the wall, and there you go! PenPen has heard your call and included you as one of the potential winners for the ultimate $750 Travel Gift Card!
The “Dear PenPen” campaign is launching in stores this Thursday - Feb 10th and until February 28th. During this time, don’t miss your chance to shop in-store @ MINISO , and share your little love secret, or love blessings to PenPen. No matter if it is for your partner, your best friend, even to your family members, PenPen is all ears.
Find the closest store near you here!
DEAR PENPEN CAMPAIGN CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE.
- Eligibility: The Dear PenPen Campaign is open to legal residents of the United States who participate in the campaign. Entrant must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. The Dear PenPen Campaign is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and voidwhere prohibited by law. Miniso's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Dear PenPen Campaign.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Miniso Depot CA Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at 200 S. Los Robles Ave., Suite 200, Pasadena, CA 91101 United States. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Dear PenPen Campaign Contest.
- Dear PenPen Campaign Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on February 10th, 2022, at 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time (PST) and ends on February 28th, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST (“Entry Period”), unless suspended or cancelled earlier as set out herein (the “Contest Period”). To be eligible to participate in the contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Dear PenPen Campaign Contest by submitting an entry via physical form provided at participating Miniso stores. The participant must write a short note and provide their email and/or social media handle to allow the Sponsor the contact the entrant in the case the entrant is the winner of the contest. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Participants may only enter once per Miniso store. Additional entries at the same store location will be withdrawn from the contest. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the contest at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Dear PenPen Campaign Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a travel gift card of choice from selection provided by Sponsor (i.e. Airbnb.com, Expedia.com) valued at $750. Entrant must be the age of majority and must abide by all relevant laws and regulations with respect to the gift card terms and conditions. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. There shall be no cash equivalent provided as a prize, and any other prize substitution are not permitted unless at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others, nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or a prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. There is a total of one (1) individual prize to be won.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on March 10, 2022. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email or social media handle within ten days following Winner selection, as provided by Entrant. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email or social media settings that restrict Entrant’s receipt of notification from the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for any failed attempts to reach a selected entrant. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within fourteen days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Dear PenPen Campaign Contest by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Dear PenPen Campaign Contest and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Additional Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Dear PenPen Campaign Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Dear PenPen Campaign Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Dear PenPen Campaign Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user at the same Miniso location. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Dear PenPen Campaign Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries; 6) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prize, or from participation in the Contest.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- By participating, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Official Rules. For the names of the winners or for a copy of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, send an email request to email@example.com by March 28th, 2022 11:59PM PST. No other correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrants who will be notified as set forth above.
STAY IN THE LOOP!
Stay In The Loop!
Get Exclusive Offers and Updates from MINISO